Tuesday 16 May 2017

We were born Equal to be UnEqual

Our burdens are here, our road is before us, and the longing for goodness and happiness is the guide that leads us through many troubles and mistakes…"

 We have to understand life, it's deep meaning in order to realize what is our role in it. We are always see life as a happy one not knowing life is not about happiness, but it's all about struggles, challenges and frustration……
The struggle for survival in life is a self- fight. That you, me and everyone has to fight with. No one can claim freedom of struggle and happiness.





I saw you in every stage of life, in those dark side street...!!
Where children were forced to be men,
Where the beauty adopted fear,
Where the sadness found in people's hearts.
I saw you in every depressed face, in every delicate moment.
I saw a flood of tears, and I saw poverty.
I have witnessed the loud animals at the end of that side street, and you, my dark friend, were scared to go out, scared to stay in. I saw you in every aspect of your dark life, but you never noticed me….!!!!

From the day we were born, we were born equal to be unequal. Life itself is a journey, and soon we all eject from its end. The aim of life itself is to attain self-actualization. I have never seen anyone on earth that is willing to live forever in the burden of struggle and poverty. So, we should try to find happiness at some point in life,

happiness Is: what we are is what we want to be,


No comments:

Post a Comment