Tuesday 6 January 2015

Happy BirthDay Bhai..!!!!

Someone who hides my toys and breaks my dolls...
But he picks me up whenever I fall...
Someone who stands by my side and hold my Hand...
When things don't go well he helps me& Understand..!!!
Someone who makes funny faces to see how I'd React...


Dear Bhai, you have always been there, a protector and supporter, a friend and a helper. I loves you lott...Even though we don’t talk much, even though we don’t hang out together, even though we don’t spend a lot of time with each other but I know you will always be there every time for me....The only thing in The world  that will remain constant no matter What is....!!! The Bond that we share..our paths may changes as life goes along but the bond between us remains ever strong...
Happy Birthday! May you have many, many more good years, fine times and great memories to share!
my god give you everything you want in your life...more than you deserves and desires...nd complete your all wishes  and dreams before mine..!!!
 I will always be proud to call you my brother! From the bottom of my heart thank youhh for everything........




No comments:

Post a Comment